Current job vacancy
2nd level Support Specialist for web-based business applications (f/m/d)
Are you curious what makes Contec-X an attractive employer? Appreciation, teamwork and further development. These are just a few of the reasons that speak for Contec-X.
We have been providing software solutions for our customers since 2002. We realize our software solutions based on the premium software Clarity PPM or the platform ServiceNow. Our clients include world market leaders and well-known companies (DAX-listed corporations and upper medium-sized businesses) in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
For further growth we are looking for: Support specialists (f/m/d) 2nd level for web-based business applications
- Support for our support customers
- Communication with customers and documentation of the solution
- Elaboration and development of sustainable problem-solving proposals
- Consulting and coordination with our customers
- Support of the users with technical and professional questions
- Close cooperation with our product development and consulting teams
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in the support of enterprise business applications would be an advantage
- SQL / JAVA / XML knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and pleasure in problem solving
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
That´s what we´re offering you:
- Extras: For your well-being we provide you with water, tea & coffee free of charge. As a treat, there is a daily meal allowance for the canteen.
- Sallery: Fixed salary plus performance-related variable remuneration and a special bonus after successful year.
- Learning: We tolerate mistakes and help each other. Because we offer appreciation at all levels.
- Workplace: Work in modern, well-equipped offices with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent accessibility by public transport, directly on the main route.
- Team events: From after-hour drinks on our roof terrace to barbecues on the Isar or traditional Oktoberfest visits, everything is possible.
- Work-Life-Balance: 30 days of vacation in a 40 hour week with flexible working hours and home office. Overtime is compensated.
- Training: Attending advanced training courses is expressly welcomed and supported by us.
- The icing on the cake: Great colleagues.
We clearly owe our success to our team. For this reason, we want you to feel at home with us. Therefore, we give our best for you. This also includes good onboarding. You can expect a structured and extensive training by your personal mentor. He or she will support you in all questions concerning your daily work practice and will accompany you to make your start as easy as possible.
At Contec-X we care not only about customer satisfactions at the top of its list, but also promotes honest and trusting dealings among and with colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, which you should send by e-mail to Amanda Waldherr, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.