PM SOFTWARE FOR SUCCESSFUL MULTI-PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Most companies above a certain size can no longer imagine working without project management software. And it is not just about provisional solutions with spreadsheet programs or single workstation solutions like MS Projects. Rather, it is about high-performance enterprise software for professional multi-project management with a central database that can be accessed at all times using a browser.
The benefits of multi-project management software are obvious:
- Uniform, consistent, and up-to-date project plans and project data
- Comprehensive planning and controlling
- Transparency regarding employee workloads, budgets, and resources
- Role- and competence-based employee planning
- Ultimately: Better project results in a shorter time and at lower project costs!
Modern project management software supports all phases of the project life cycle:
- Individual and multi-project management
- Resource management
- Project cost controlling
- Project cost planning
- Demand management (ideas, requirements, projects, initiatives)
- Portfolio management
- Collaboration and workflows
- Connection to third-party systems (ERP, PDM, etc.)
Once the initial investment in project management software has been made and implementation services performed, the investment usually pays off very quickly. We often hear our customers say: “We don’t know how we ever worked without this software solution!”
We support you in every phase, from comparing different pieces of project management software and evaluating the right PPM solution right through to planning and implementation, training, and ongoing support.
Proven project management software for your PPM solution
Our PPM solutions are always based on standard software, either CA PPM (Clarity™), which we configure and adapt depending on the framework conditions and requirements.
CA PPM (Clarity™) is a high-end piece of enterprise project management software for use across departments and across the company. Over 1,000 medium-sized and large companies use CA PPM (Clarity™) for multi-project management and it is usually installed in-house.
Benefits of CA PPM (Clarity™):
- Broad standard functionality
- Scalable and flexible
- Browser-based architecture
- High adaptability without additional programming
- Open architecture for integrating third-party systems (such as SAP)
- Workflow components for process automation
- Top evaluation of analysts