Implement Your Visions and Customer Requirements with a Fully Integrated Software Solution
With our solutions you can
- define and standardize PEP (product engineering processes) and configure PEP models (e.g., stage/gate).
- systematically capture, cluster, evaluate, and schedule product requirements.
- execute the implementation via projects using a traditional, agile, or hybrid approach.
The following examples illustrate how our solutions supports product development and facilitates your daily work.
Systematically Capture and Process Product Requirements
- Capture all requirements and assign them to products – optionally in a decentralized manner.
- Store all data centrally and consistently.
- Evaluate and assess requirements transparently using workflows.
- Simplify team and employee collaboration by leveraging collaboration functionality.
- Plan project implementations and forecast availabilities.
Planning and Controlling Development Projects
- Stay on top of all development projects at any time.
- Status information, priorities, KPIs – everything is tracked in real time and is always available.
- Standardize processes with workflows and stay flexible.
- Utilize a traditional or agile project management approach – or a combination of both.
- Set milestones, define dependencies, and identify deviations.
Real-Time Reporting, Dashboards, and KPIs
- Standardized reports, customized dashboards, and ad-hoc reporting
- Quickly identify and mitigate risks, trends, and deviations.
- Access any project details via the drill-down function.