Current job vacancy
Graduates as IT Consultants (m/f/d) for Enterprise Project Management Solutions
Are you curious what makes Contec-X an attractive employer? Appreciation, teamwork and further development. These are just a few of the reasons that speak for Contec-X.
Since 2002, we have been implementing Enterprise Project Management Solutions for our customers based on the premium software Clarity PPM. Our clients include world market leaders and well-known companies (DAX-listed corporations and upper medium-sized businesses) in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
For further growth we are looking for: Graduates as IT Consultants (m/f/d) for Enterprise Project Management Systems
- Process analysis and process design for project management, resource management and portfolio management etc.
- Design of comprehensive solutions using SQL and/or Java as well as configuration and customizing of our software
- Continuous optimization of the solution together with the customer
- Implementing of the software solution in large international organizations
- Coaching of key users
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable
- Advanced knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
- Interest in project management and in the introduction of complex software solutions
- Profound IT knowledge - especially relational databases, SQL or JAVA
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enjoy direct customer contact and focus on their wishes and needs
That's what we're offering you:
- Extras: For your well-being we provide you with water, tea & coffee free of charge. As a treat, there is a daily meal allowance for the canteen.
- Sallery: Fixed salary plus performance-related variable remuneration and a special bonus after successful year.
- Learning: We tolerate mistakes and help each other. Because we offer appreciation at all levels.
- Workplace: Work in modern, well-equipped offices with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent accessibility by public transport, directly on the main route.
- Team events: From after-hour drinks on our roof terrace to barbecues on the Isar or traditional Oktoberfest visits, everything is possible.
- Work-Life-Balance: 30 days of vacation in a 40 hour week with flexible working hours and home office. Overtime is compensated.
- Training: Attending advanced training courses is expressly welcomed and supported by us.
- The icing on the cake: Great colleagues.
We clearly owe the fun we have at work and the associated success to our team. For this reason, we want you to feel at home with us. Therefore, we give our best for you. This also includes good onboarding. You can expect a structured and extensive training by your personal mentor. He or she will support you in all questions concerning your daily work practice and will accompany you to make your start as easy as possible.
At Contec-X we care not only about customer satisfactions at the top of its list, but also promotes honest and trusting dealings among and with colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your complete application. Please send to:
Please let us know your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Do you have any questions? No problem, Amanda Waldherr will be happy to help you.