Current job vacancy
Senior IT Consultant (f/m/d) for ServiceNow ITBM
Are you curious what makes Contec-X an attractive employer? Coaching, appreciation, teamwork and individual development opportunities. These are just a few arguments that speak for Contec-X.
We offer software solutions for companies in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. We have been implementing these solutions since 2002 on the basis of the project management software Clarity PPM and since January 2021 also with the platform ServiceNow. Our clients include global market leaders and well-known companies (DAX corporations and upper medium-sized businesses).
For further growth in the area of ServiceNow we are looking for: Senior IT Consultant (f/m/d) for ServiceNow ITBM
- Process analysis and design for project, resource, portfolio management, etc.
- Recording of customer requirements for the conception of new solutions as well as continuous optimizations
- Independent conception, planning and implementation of software projects
- Active relationship management as contact person for our customers
- Close cooperation with our development team
- Configuration and customizing of the software
- Commissioning of the software solutions
- Coaching of the key users
- Occasional travel to the sites (approx. 10%)
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable
- Several years of experience in planning and executing ServiceNow projects in one of the modules ITBM, ITSM, ITOM etc.
- Proven ServiceNow product expertise through certifications such as CSA, CIS-PPM, CIS-ITSM, etc.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Several years of experience in customer consulting as well as in the implementation of complex software solutions
- Interest in the topic of project management
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
That's what we're offering you:
- Extras: We provide fresh fruit, water, tea & coffee free of charge. In addition, there is a daily meal allowance for the canteen.
- Salary: Performance-related salary as well as a special bonus in the event of good business performance.
- Learning: We tolerate mistakes and help each other. Because we offer appreciation at all levels.
- Workplace: Work in modern, well-equipped offices with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent accessibility by public transport, directly on the main route.
- Work equipment: You will be provided with a smartphone and a laptop for your work, which you can also use privately.
- Team events: From after-hour drinks on our roof terrace to barbecues on the Isar or traditional Oktoberfest visits, everything is possible.
- Home-Office: Working from another city? No Problem thanks to mobile and decentralized working.
- Work-Life-Balance: 30 days of vacation in a 40 hour week and flexible working hours with a core time of 9:00-15:00.
- Training: Attending advanced training courses is expressly welcomed by us and supported with an agreed training budget per year.
- The icing on the cake: Great colleagues.
We clearly owe our success to our team. For this reason, we want you to feel at home with us. Therefore, we give our best for you. This also includes good onboarding. You can expect a structured and extensive training by your personal mentor. He or she will support you in all questions concerning your daily work practice and will accompany you to make your start as easy as possible.
At Contec-X we care not only about customer satisfactions at the top of its list, but also promotes honest and trusting dealings among and with colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, which you should send by e-mail to Amanda Waldherr, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.