Offer the best of both worlds: Fully integrate your classic and agile projects into one central software.
For this purpose we have developed the add-in HyPE4PM. HyPE4PM enables agile project management. Thus, you get one database - no matter which method the team chooses..
HyPE4PM and Clarity PPM supports your:
- planning, controlling and execution of classic, agile and hybrid projects
- management, reporting and controlling across your entire project portfolio
- team collaboration across different project methods
- transparency across all projects. Without interfaces. Efforts and no extra costs for operation and adaptation in case of changes are eliminated
The following examples show you how intuitively agile teams can work in HyPE4PM.
Planning: Flexible planning and keeping an overview with the Backlog
- Comprehensive backlogs can be structured via hierarchies (e.g.: Epic -> User Story -> Task)
- Tags, colors, priority can be used to form clusters/categories
- All at one source: key information for an epic or user story like description, file attachments, comments, pictures, etc.
- All details of activities (tasks) downscaled in ToDos supports planning and estimation
- Various filter options, e.g. by priority, open user stories etc., ensure that deadlines are not missed
Planning: Create sprints quick and easy
- Start and end date as well as the available resources define the frame
- Independent backlog maps and entire hierarchy trees can be assigned to the sprint via D&D
- The resource occupancy is displayed via a fill level, which shows the current occupancy rate and supports the sprint planning
Sprint: Your board is your permanent companion during a sprint
- All rows can be defined individually per project or board
- Each card can be assigned to the team members manually or automatically ( when the card is "taken")
- The time tracking can be tracked directly on the card
- Filters and swimlanes, e.g. per team member, provide the perfect basis for Daily Stand-Ups to focus on the essentials
- All key information - e.g. descriptions, chats, file attachments, links etc. -can be stored in a map and quickly viewed
- - Reporting, such as the Burndown Chart, allows a status quo at any time
Completion: After the sprint is before the sprint
- All cards that could not be completed can be returned to the backlog
- Lesson Learned: Through different KPIs - e.g. lead time, burndown chart etc. - future sprints can be improved