Clarity PPM Helps You Implement Your Digitization Plans
You gain a comprehensive overview of the roadmap as well as of the entire planning and implementation of your digital products and services.
With Clarity PPM you can
- Identify the digital potential in your company
- Systematically capture ideas and innovations
- Define digital projects and services
- Visualize the implementation in a transparent roadmap
- Make the digital products and services available quickly
The following examples demonstrate how you can plan and control corporate digitization with Clarity PPM.
Idea and Innovation Management
- Systematically collect ideas for digitization
- Evaluate, cluster, and prioritize these ideas
- Continuously enrich data with additional information
- Flexible phase models such as stage/gate or degrees of hardness
- Evaluations and KPIs
Define Digital Products and Services
- Capture requirements and properties in a hierarchically structured manner.
- Assign them to planned digital products or services
- Clear representation in Kanban boards
- Define and assign development processes (stage/gate)
- Use collaboration features such as chats, to-do lists, tagging, and more.
- Overview of all planned initiatives and projects
- What is the current status of these projects?
- Where is there an urgent need for action?
- What are the risks?
- Understanding and analyzing dependencies
- Which projects are dependent on other projects?
- Which projects are critical – and what will happen if they get delayed?
- Define milestones and forecast completion
- Access all details via drill-down functions
Thank you very much for your interest!
Here you can register for a free web demo.