Getting the Big Picture – The Dream of Anyone Who Works in a Project-Oriented Manner
First and foremost that of the project manager. Ou software solutions are based on high-end project and portfolio management software that will make this dream come true. True multi-project management is more than handling many individual projects.
We will adapt our software solutions individually to the needs of your company and provides you with a 360-degree view of all your projects.
With our software splutions you can
- view the status of your projects at a glance.
- plan and execute true multi-project management.
- make better use of project resources.
- implement projects using a traditional, agile, or hybrid approach.
- and much more...
The following examples illustrate how our software solutions facilitates your daily project work.
Get a 360-Degree Overview of all Tasks and Projects
- Status, schedule, team, milestones, risks, changes, costs – to name but a few of the data items available
- Facilitate team collaboration with integrated collaboration capabilities.
- Identify dependencies and bottlenecks in single- and multi-project management more quickly.
- Flexible workflows and alarm functions
- Automated status reports and KPIs
Ensure the Required Resources Are Available and Allocated
- Conveniently identify resources with the right roles and skills - and available during the requested period.
- Get quick information on the current workload of teams and employees.
- Identify bottlenecks early on and reallocate key resources.
- Request assignemnts directly with the team or the designated resource manager.
Implement Successful Single and Multi-Project Management – On Time and Budget
With Clarity PPM you can
- define phases, tasks, milestones, dependencies, and the project team.
- create project cost plans (and optionally benefit plans).
- opt for a traditional, agile, or combined approach.
- create standardized and individual reports and KPIs.
- collaborate with your team through chats, to-do lists, documents, notifications, workflows, and more.